Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My New Laptop!!!!!!

Well... it would be a bit late to introduce my laptop from which i am currently writing all my posts. But even then i think that it wud be good to introduce it to u all.
My Laptop... Lenovo Y500 77614AQ with all the basic features... 80GB HDD, DVD Writer, 512 MB RAM, Web Cam etc etc... Its not a Hi-Tech Laptop which i had been thinking to have but is sufficient to fulfill my current needs.


It has been almost 3 months for which i had been using my laptop. But sometimes i feel that am i able to use my laptop for the work which i had intended to do before buying it?? Is it the right work which i have been doing on it for last 3 months??? I had thought of buying the laptop in the month of october'06 but due to some reasons and restrictions, was able to make it up by Feb'07 (but i could get it in mid March '07). I was very eager to have it as i wanted to practice my new domain in which i had been working ie, Java which is again a story.
Before entering into this corporate world (Professional Life), i used to say myself a basic C++ programmer, but entry to Professional life changed a lot many things. I was allocated a project in Java, J2EE and had my training in Core Java and Advanced Java (J2EE). I sometimes doubt that how was i able to learn Java so easily and quickly... ie. in just 2 weeks!!!!!! Yeah... i had done Core Java in just 5 days... (in a Core Java training of 5 days out of which i had missed initial 3 days due to some mis-management so effectively 2 days for Core java !!!!!!) and J2EE in next 5 days. (Thats a different issue that after Java training also, i was not knowing anything in Java :P). And that was the main reason why i wanted to have my Laptop to learn and practice Java.
BUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Was/Am I able to solve the purpose for which my Laptop was bought????????????????? Well... this had been the biggest question in my mind for last 3 months... And now i can proudly say that i have done something (not much... but yeah.. something) which is as per my initial thoughts.... As, i am about to release my first Product/Project :) Although, its not as per my expectations.. but that little work too will do ;) And it should do... as... "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".....

But i think from next time i need to be more efficient on my work bcoz as i am spending time in my job... its becoming increased responsibilities and efforts ..... as a result my aspiration and expectation related to my ultimate goal (sorry its something secret :P but i assure you all that i would be opening this pandora's box too some time [:)] down the line) might get hampered.......


But i believe in "Everything will go good for you..... as its all written by Almighty...... :) He might have something too good for you in his reserves...."

So, just waiting for that time to come..........

Bbye for now...... catch u all in my next post (hopefully with the release of MyCodeCounter [:)] )

No comments:

Post a Comment