Monday, June 11, 2007

Back to my Blogs!!!!!!

Sorry for being out of my blog for soooooo longggg.... but i think i am back.... [:P]....
And hope to continue here .... (unless i get out of touch of my net connection :( )
And I am back to this blog with a new blog of mine.... "My Products/Projects" available just in the links of 'My Other Blogs'.

So... it had been tooo long and a lot many incidents happened in this long 1.5 yr time frame.. starting from facing tough times in my end days at my college... then end of my college life... and then joining the professional life...

And there comes the point of monotonicity.... THE PROFESSIONAL LIFE!!!!!!!!
Even after passing the 11 months of my professional life... now also, i feel that i am at the same place where i was 11 months back... trying to understand this professional world... and i think i will spend my whole life in understanding it... and even though i will feel my whole life to be very small time to learn and understand this professional world.

Everyday in the evening i feel that i have learnt a lot much about this professional world, but the next day morning i find myself back to the same point where i was last morning... with some more complications, terms and conditions etc etc of this professional world....

Well, don't be confused :) and i may be presenting some of my incidents which may help you decide and know more about this professional world.

So... till then...

bbyeeeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment