Sunday, August 03, 2008

Friendship Day special...

Warning: BEWARE!!! This post may make u nostalgic about your old days...




This day has a great importance to all... especially those who had studied in hostels.. spent more than 3 yrs in hostel with their friends... For people like me... friends were everything... they shared all my happiness.. not only that... they were also the part of my sorrows.. they were those who helped me...

We never thought of Friendship day in our college (atleast till our 3rd yr) as everyday was a friendship day for us [:-)]. Oh yes... saath mein khaana.. saath mein sona... saath mein khelna... chahein woh patte (playing cards) haun ya phir TT(Table-Tennis), PC games & other games...

I still remember the days when we used to play TT from 10 pm till 9 am next day.. that too continuously.... playing badminton from 6 pm until the guard told that its time to close the Auditorium.... playing RON (Rise of Nations) all day-all night.... playing patte (playing cards) throughout the night (inspite of having Class test of 15% of our total end sem marks)...


I wil never forget all my trips with friends... chahe woh Rajdari falls ho... chahein trips to ghats of Ganga... playing in sand on ghats... (yes my dear.. its sand.. ) and woh ghats ki trip ke baad ki poori bhaji @ Lanka... ya phir woh 3rd yr ki so called all India EDUCATIONAL (INDUSTRIAL) TOUR....















I will never forget the day... when my bike skid and i had a narrow escape from death... (my bike skid on a turn of hill which had a minimum 200 ft valley just 3 ft away from me..)









And, how can i forget my Goa trip in my 2nd year holidays... The trip of my life which gave me a new direction to my life (professional life) along with a lots and lots of fun...






I cannot forget the days of NYF (National Youth fest) & Spandan which gave me opportunity to make new friends :-)


Raat ko 1 baje... lanka ki chai.... winters mein raat ko 1 baje icecream khana.... Bike/scooter race in a fog where u cannot see even 3 meters... that too in a winter of VARANASI with a temp of 8-10 Celsius with just a kurta-pyjama and a shawl....

I thank all my friends to make my life so great !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment