Thursday, January 05, 2006

Life in final year @ college

It has been three and half years but kabhi bhi i did't have such a feel... which i am presntly having ...... cant say what type of feeling..... bas.. its a feel....
How i spent the 3 and half years of my beautiful life, i dont know.. i dont even remember how the time passed away.. It seems as just 3 months back only we joined this college and now its the time to leave it... all leaving behind r just the sweet memories of the time which i spend in this lovely college with my lovely and some of the sweet friends.

This life of 3 yr have taught me a lot.. starting from being professional, friendly, to be a matured person able to see and feel the world. This period made me realise the importance of friendship in life... This was the period which made me serious about loving someone.. Before the college life, i felt to be infatuated towards everyone.. every girl.. but this period taught me the right way to judge someone... Before this i used to take my life very causually, not only my life.. but all things in life... never caring for anyone.. just doing whatever i wished to ....
But this life made me feel the importance of listening to others and made me feel that whats right and wrong in my life......

And i would like to say that all this changes to my life came after coming of some special person in my life..... The one who overturned my life and taught me the right way to live, enjoy and realise the truth... the one without whom, i think i would have been the same a childish boy.... living casually my life....
When she came to my life... she changed my way of thinking to life... my way of spending it... living....etc..etc...

Now i can say that i am a bit matured person able to face this harsh world, all type of people... and all type of times... whether its goood or bad..

Thanks to my sweet sister Garima who taught me a new way to life.....

1 comment: